Scary Baby Dreams !!!

littlebump

Reaction score
Is anyone else having scary baby dreams?

My current one is that I've had the baby, but I didn't get around to buying any clothes/bedding and I keep forgetting to feed him/her. It's really freaking me out and making me think I'm going to be a terrible mother. :(

My current one is that I've had the baby, but I didn't get around to buying any clothes/bedding and I keep forgetting to feed him/her. It's really freaking me out and making me think I'm going to be a terrible mother.

I've had ones similar to this aswell :(

Last night I had a terrible dream in which the baby was kicking frantically, so I went to the hospital and they thought that I was having a miscarriage. In the waiting room were pots full of miscarried babies at various stages :( :( :( Then I went into the room with my midwife and hopped on the bed and I noticed I had a dog tick on one leg and my other leg suddenly doubled in size and went purple. I woke up shaking :(

I had a dream when I was on holiday that I had a miscarriage and I gave birth to my baby and it was so small but I could see it's face and everything. I woke up sweating and crying. I really thought it was real. It was horrible. I thought there was blood everywhere.

I had another dream that I gave birth to a half cast baby and I named it cheif. Then we found out it was a girl not a boy as I had thought and we didn't know what to do with it as we couldn't change the name :shock: Wierd it was half cast though - I'm not reacist at all - it's just me and OH are white!

The other dreams I have seem to be a little....erm..... X-rated.... :roll:

It's stuff I'd not even think of doing! - let alone tell my OH! He'd probably love it!! :lol:

I had a dream the other night where I was to give birth the next day but I had to take half a tablet one day to get half out the the other half the next day. Then when I was in the dream pushing something out - which was weird as I could feel it coming out in my dream - there was an 18 month old baby in a car seat that I had just given birth to. Ouch!!

Sami said:
The other dreams I have seem to be a little....erm..... X-rated.... :roll:

Same here, especially early one. The one I get now is that I leave my baby somewhere and can't find it - I hope that is not the shape of things to come, I am a forgetful old bat !

xx

I had two nasty dreams in one night!! the first was that my sister had been murdered, the second was i was carrying dead baby inside me and they didnt know until it was born!! :cry: neither very nice, but luckily not often dreams /nightmares are as bad as that!

I dreamt that I'd gone into labour and there was only my husband to help (a nightmare indeed as he's too squeamish to come in with me for the birth let alone do anything!) and it lasted three days and there were lots of people visiting downstairs but no one came to help. Eek!

+++

Minikins - your dream: -

The one I get now is that I leave my baby somewhere and can't find it
- I've had that one too - I went shopping with the baby and came back without, but it wasn't until I'd unpacked all the shopping before I realised, then I didn't know which shop I left him/her :(

Anyhoo it sounds like it's not just me cracking up!!!

lol girls i've had loads of x rated dreams too, i think they're worse because i'm not to have sex :( drs orders.

Also really horrible dreams about members of my family being hurt and i had one about me going for a scan and they couldnt find a heart beat and i kept telling them they were wrong cos i was feeling baby move but they were insisting he had died - dreams tend to play on your mind a bit but with they baby one i wasnt too bad as i'm having a girl and in my dream it was a boy, also i was having a scan the next day and bubs was fine :)

Thank god I'm not the only one having kinky dreams! It is only because I am too tired to act them out *sulks* poor hubby!

Only had one really strange dream the other night I was running and when I stopped I was fine but baby bean in my tummy was moving in and out really fast and really pushing on my belly -weird not horrible or anything just, huh?

Manda said:
lol girls i've had loads of x rated dreams too, i think they're worse because i'm not to have sex :( drs orders.

Same as mate! A creaky clicking pelvis isn't exactly a turn on :lol:

Well - I have had one strange sex dream which was okay, I haven't had sex dreams since my teenage years. I dreamt that I was kissing a gay friend of mine, and he said that it was strange that I'd never thought of him as a man...my husband said "hah...I knew you always fancied that bloke!"

I've had the death dreams too - one about my Dad, one about the baby. My mother died five years ago and she's come back to talk to me and offer me advice two or three times...which I take as an indication of how much I miss her. One of those dreams was interrupted and I woke up bawling in tears because I hadn't finished what I wanted to ask her.

I've had other dreams about saying goodbye to old boyfriends and cuddling up to my hubby, which are consoling.

Anyhow...I've read up on dream interpretation, and any book that I've seen says that a death dream is not a bad omen at all, but normally an indication of a great change in your life, indicating the "death" of the old way of life and making way for the new. Our minds work in strange ways, girls, and what bigger change is there than pregnancy and motherhood?

I think...laugh at your dreams. They are the only place where fears and speculations can come true without doing you any harm. I can actually control a dream. If I don't like it, I tell myself to wake up, and most of the time, I do. Most people say it's your mind and subconscious organising exeriences and filing events and emotions in order to make it easier for you to deal with them.

*shrugs* Sorry for going into lecture mode, it's a subject I find fascinating.

Sue

I find it very fascanting too. It was only due to the fact I dreamt my mother told me she was 10 weeks pregnant in a dream I had that I did the test so early.

Lol Sami,

I've been told that i have to avoid it due to risk of premature labour (problems with cervix) and that there is something in semen which helps soften the cervix and start labour if your bady is ready, plus i have to avoid any activity which could bump the cervix lol, poor oh he's gone 16 weeks already lol, but when i get to 37 weeks if i'm still carrying he wont know whats hit him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back