WOW just relised how big Collier is

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
last night i was babysitting for 2 lovely girls i used to look after at the nursery both are at school now.
Onyway they wanted to know everything and i mean everything
it ws so sweet :hug: as they where very attentive and real excited for me.

ok we got onto the subject of how big the baby is and i explained that Collier at 28 weeks had been 28cm and so far he had grown 1cm a week.
the older of the 2 was awe struck she said "wow 28 centermeters that big i am so glad he is growing well".
she went and got her ruler and placed it on my bump.

Then :shock: i relised bloody hell 28cm is very long and he's going to get even bigger
it made me pause for a little while thinking about this huge baby in my tummy.
thought kept going back to how the hell can something so big fit into my little body.
its a miracle and a good job there all curled up in there other wise OUCH!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha bless them :)
your right though....it amazed me how a baby can be inside you like that and everything :)
you will be fine though lol

awwww bless u hun, ive thought the same though :D

Awww :hug: :hug:

He's all curled up and cosy, so not laying out to his full length. He'll fit for as long as he needs to :lol: :D

LOL - I said the same to my Step-mum yesterday, that I find it hard to believe there is a massive baby in my tummy... and she looked at me and laughed and said she could quite believe it, the size of me and if there wasnt a baby in there she'd think there was something seriously wrong with me :rotfl:

Lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean hun. Sometimes I feel my baby kicking and say to DH if it's kicking there what do you think that is at the other side of my belly.... and he's like... that'll be it's head.

i still imagine my baby to be tiny and when i can feel it accross my whole belly i can't believe it's that big!! :shock:

Tillytots said:
LOL - I said the same to my Step-mum yesterday, that I find it hard to believe there is a massive baby in my tummy... and she looked at me and laughed and said she could quite believe it, the size of me and if there wasnt a baby in there she'd think there was something seriously wrong with me :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back