would you?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi looking for a bit of help and opinions here.

As some of you know we go to sweden quite frequently due to my OH coming from there but next summer we have decided that we will take the usual trip to Sweden in July but we have also been looking at camping in France in June.

My point here is if we do this then lo will be around 9 weeks old.

It is one of these camp sites where the tents are up and there are proper beds and kitchen facilities in them...

Just wondering would you do this with a baby this young in June in france?

need to book it soon as it's an early booking offer which is fantastic...£350 for 10 days in france on a 4star site for 5 of us inclusive of accomodation and ferry crossing. :shock:

Do you think this is doable with a young baby or should we pay a few hundred pounds more and go for a cabin with heating and toilet etc...?

Any advise would be happily welcomed.

thank you :)

We went camping when my ds2 was about 13 weeks old. He was fine. Just keep the baby well wrapped up at night - I did worry about him being cold, but needn't have, he was fine.

It was one of the best holidays we have had, even though it rained for 90% of the time!!

And the ferry crossing should be fine too. When they are such tiny babies they tend to just adapt to whatever you are doing, it won't be as if you are going to be stuck in a car for hours not being able to move around.

The place you are describing sounds fantastic. Do they have a website? Do you have a link?

We are planning on camping again next year, and it will have to be during schools hols, so this baby will only be about 2 months. :shock: But I don't see why this should be a problem at all.

HTH

Heather x

:dance: hey sounds like a great deal!
Yes I would go,
Campsites over there are the biz... Facilities second to none!
would you mind sending the deal details to me via PM please? I am going camping next year too, promised my boys and this deal is not one to be missed, Oh My baby would only be around 4 or 8 weeks depending on when in june....Does that answer your question? :) :) maybe see you there...lol

Thanks for your replies ladies, you've made me feel a lot more
confident :D

web link is http://www.canvasholidays.co.uk/

However, I actually called the number on the early booking brochure for 2007 which is 0870 192 1712, these prices came out at less than web.

The price that we got was for 9th June, 10 nights at Berny Riviere, camping la croix du vieux pont, just outside Paris.

means kids get to go to Disney, we can go into city too!

Site looks great, there are 3 pools, indoor heated and outdoor, sauna etc..fishing lakes, swimming lake and man made sandy beach.... think I'm going to book it! :D

Thank you for the info, :hug: I hope you have a great time. I am going to log on and speak nice to my oh :wink:

I'm sure I relied to this already? LOL

I wouldn't personally, but then I would just find it too stressful and worry baby would get too cold outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back