Would you like to be an Immigration Officer?

Lou

Reaction score
hey I would!

Just flicking through my local Guardian and there is an advert in the jobs section from the Home Office looking for Immigration Officers/Border Control Regional Operations.

What a wicked job! Just thought I'd let you know :D Heres the link....

www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/jobs

:)

I used to work in Croydon. I have known quite a few people who have worked there and I think there are quite a few perks etc.

As for me working there...think I'll pass :wink:

haha I wouldn't let anyone in, unless they gave me lots of money :wink:

With me it would be chocolate, only Cadburys though...I would even direct them to Woolies :twisted:

Blimey you're easy to please :lol:

I want to be one in the states soI could have been there ages ago and still have the pennies in my bank account and not theirs!

Kaz...isnt that where that weird nicki worked :lol:

If anyone goes for it in croydon, seriously beware of weird nicki, shes seriously weird!!!!

glitzyglamgirl said:

If anyone goes for it in croydon, seriously beware of weird nicki, shes seriously weird!!!!

It was either there or the Job Centre! OMG, she was weirder than a weird person acting weird! :twisted: :lol:

kazlin said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

It was either there or the Job Centre! OMG, she was weirder than a weird person acting weird! :twisted: :lol:

pretty weird then :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SarahH said:
kazlin said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

pretty weird then :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not pretty...but weird! :lol: I really should cut my claws, meeeeoooow lol :lol:

kazlin said:
I really should cut my claws, meeeeoooow lol :lol:

Nah, as I say, we all have to be good at one thing in life, it's just unfortunate that my thing is biatching lol :lol:

:think: I'm not as weird as I used to be :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back