Would YOU do a runner????

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
If you were in a lottery syndicate at work and you were in charge of getting the tickets and ONLY you knew the numbers (lucky dip), if one of the lines won a lot of money would you
Own up and be happy to give out everyones share :angel: or
Do a runner and not tell any of them, keeping it all for yourself :twisted:

id share the money then later think about it and realised i could of done a runner i defineately think though that what goes around comes around and youd get found out in the long run PLUS id be gutted if anyone did that to me

I'd share the money...............the guilt would kill me :roll:

Alfiesmummy said:
id share the money then later think about it and realised i could of done a runner i defineately think though that what goes around comes around and youd get found out in the long run PLUS id be gutted if anyone did that to me

same here

definitely share the money, a syndicate is a syndicate at the end of the day and if someone done that to you how would you feel when (not if) you found out?

Misslarue said:
I'd share the money...............the guilt would kill me :roll:

Sucks being so bloody honest but i'm the same :wall:

I picked share the money out but I suppose it depends on how much we won. If it was only like £100,000 I think I'd do a runner. If it was millions I'd share.

I'd share, i'd only do something like that with my friends and I could never do that to them.

Fingers crossed said:
If you were in a lottery syndicate at work and you were in charge of getting the tickets and ONLY you knew the numbers (lucky dip), if one of the lines won a lot of money would you

why....have you won? lol!

I'd share the money - I'd feel awful doing a runner. I'd probably kick myself but I'd share anyway.

I'd share, I couldn't do that to other people, I would hate it to be done to me.

Xena said:
Fingers crossed said:

why....have you won? lol!

I'd share the money - I'd feel awful doing a runner. I'd probably kick myself but I'd share anyway.
Nah :( I was left in charge of getting the euro millions tickets yesterday though. I was just intersted to know peoples opinions :) I voted to do a runner, but then I'd feel too guilty so I probably wouldn't :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back