Would you buy a double buggy?

katie05

Reaction score
Hi ladies, expecting my 2nd baby and when he/she arrives my lo will be 2 years 6 months. Would you buy a double if you were in my situation? I dont really want one but what do you think?x

Your in the same situation as me, there is a thread in the product reviews section, I just bought a tandem on ebay :)

DD walks quite a bit now so I'm getting a buggy board, but there are times when a double is needed if we're going further afield. I'd only get a cheapie one as you probably wont get an awful lot of use out of it :)

My daughter will be 2 years and 2 months when my baby arrives and we are not getting one but its personal choice. I'd prefer to sling baby if Seren needs the buggy

im with beanie on this one, either alana will walk or baby will be in sling. i hate the idea of a double buggy

I bought a tandam but my daughter was only 13 months when Nathan was born. She 25 months now and I'd say she walks 50% of the time. I'm planning on selling it in the summer and just using the buggy board and Aimee will be 2 and a half then. I think if you are going to get one it wouldn't be worth spending that much, maybe a second hand one cos your not going to get much use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back