Would love to open a new chat on PF. Is this possible?

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Whilst I was pregnant, as many of you know, I found out that I was carrying a baby girl with DS. Without the support of many ladies on here, there would have been times I wouldn't have coped anywhere near as well as I did! The one thing I thought was a shame was that there was not a specific place for 'mums' to go to - to find support from others! I did find this on other forum pages (such as baby centre) but I would have loved to have chatted on here, and as my name has been passed on to others who have found out news about abnormalities, I know I am not alone!

I wondered if a separate page could be added for people who have found out such news. If they could see that there are people who continued with pregnancies with abnormalities, it could help to support them!!!

I would like to add, it should also be a supportive place for 'mums' who have decided not to continue their pregnancies also!

I'm not sure if this is a possibility. But I do know it certainly would have helped me during my pregnancy.

i have had no abnormalities in my pregnancy, but i do think this is a really good idea.

i may not know from experience, but i can see this being very helpful to lots of women :)

xx

I just have no ideas how to set a group up. Is it possible for me to do so?

hey hun if you go to the bottom of the screen and post a thread in ''contact us'' they should be able help you. What a lovely idea :)

Thanks Wobbles! Looks like I wasn't alone in my thoughts! It's brilliant to know others will benefit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back