Would it be really cheeky ? updated .

tinytoes

Reaction score
I have to take Aoibheann for her vaccinations some time this week as soon as I can get an appointment , would it be really cheeky to ask the nurse to have a quick listen to babies heartbeat just to reassure me about not feeling movement ? I dont want to seem annoying :roll:

Last edited:
Wouldn't hurt to ask but she may not have the equipment and sometimes it's quite hard to find the heartbeat so if she's not that experienced (as she's not a midwife) she may not feel comfortable or confident doing it xxx

It's worth asking :)

Just say you don't mean to sound cheeky and explain that because you've not had any movement it would put your mind at ease.

Hopefully you have a nice nurse :)

x

Last edited:
I would ask too, it's quick and easy to do, I hope you get someone nice who will do it xx

She's lovely , she's the same nurse who does all of my pre-natal check ups so I think she's used to be being a little anxious but I'd hate to put her on the spot . Maybe i'll just mention I'm anxious and see wht she says :)

defo just ask hun put ur mind at rest xx

The worst she can say is No hun.....

Seriously I would ask if I was anxious x

nooo, not cheeky at all! Sure she'll be glad to help :)

Got an appointment for tomorrow , at least it'll help me chill out March 31st seems so far away for my scan :wall2:. We have them at 22 weeks for some reason

Well she didn't have a doppler with her today but she said not to worry that I have a lovely wee bump and baby is probably kicjing away but I'm too busy with Aoibheann to notice . She said to sit down with a nice cold or fizzy drink and I may feel something , but that if I don't its nothing to worry about its early days yet . I cam home and had a poke with my own doppler :) and I guess I'm feeling a bit better .. I just wish the 31st of March would hurry up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back