How soon did other people feel your baby move or kick?

pinkgal

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered when other people were able to feel your baby moving/kicking? My hubby felt our baby kicking for the first time the other night (@ 21 weeks). My daughter is desperate to feel her baby brother or sister moving and kicking but most of the time it's just me who feels this! I can't remember from my first pregnancy as this was 8 years ago!
Jill

17 weeks I felt from the outside.. a few days later my mum felt, then OH some time after that!!

Its different for everyone, there really is nothing of me, so every movement you could see pretty early on.

I had a friends 4YO trying to feel bubba when I was about 7months, and it was hard, because he wudnt stay still, and timing was hard etc. So dont feel bad, it may take a while ofr LO to feel little brother or sister!!

I started to feel it myself about two weeks ago, no one else has been able to feel it yet! i hope its soon though they all think im going mad!! i sit with this funny smile on my face hand on my bump. I think its because i was over weight before getting PG although i have only put on a few pounds so far, but there may be still too much fat around my stomach to feel the baby from the outside now.

Hope your LO feels it soon xx

I think my baby is shy as its stops kicking as soon as anyone goes near it (even OH) :lol:

Claire x

I've been able to feel baby move inside from just before 16 weeks. Neil only felt the baby move (I want him to feel the kicking as it is so pronounced) about a week ago and despite kicking for England at the moment, Neil hasn't been able to get his hand on my tummy in the right place or at the right time yet! :roll: Baby's kicks are also very low as he is breech so I'm not sure I want anyone other than Neil trying to feel! :oops: :lol:

My son was the first one to feel my LO kick, i was 18 weeks to the day!
I only started to feel him kick from about 17 weeks myself so it was quite soon after that.

I first felt mine at 17 weeks and it was just little pops and shifting movements but by about 20 weeks they were proper kicks and OH was able to feel them

our little girl has been kicking for england since 16 weeks, my hubby felt her at about 18 weeks I think. She mainly does it at night so I cuddle upto him so he feels every kick too(If I have to be kept awake I don't see why he shouldn't) :lol:

H x

I felt "flutters" from 16 weeks,others felt bump moving around 19 weeks I think :think:

everybody and i mean everybody except my husband who has hands like patio slabs has felt baby move from about 18-19 weeks but he insist he still cant feel it but can see it :wall:

I had the very first proper kick already at about 16 weeks. I'm 100% sure it was the sprog, but after that it wen't quiet again for a while. I've been feeling Horatio regularly now since 18 weeks and the bloke felt him kicking for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The bloke playing guitar sets it off (so does any accoustic guitar choon I hear), but his hand calms it immediately.

I have been able to feel kicks outside my stomach since about 20 weeks but every time my husband puts his hand on my stomach it seems to stop!

I don't really want anyone else to touch my stomach so nobody else will feel it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back