• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would have been due this month

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Hi girls, sorry I haven't dropped by in a while, but it's coming up to what would've been my due date (had MMC in May). Feeling very emotional at the moment (as is OH) and wanted to come and see how you're all doing and say I hope to be joining the TTC gang ASAP. Lots of love xx

hi i didnt know you before relativly new to the site myself, i too hope to rejoin the site later as a ttc (had to terminate my preg for medical reasons anacaphaly yesterday) its never easy to lose a loved one and even while they are still tiny and inside us they are a loved one, no matter what people say. thinking of you in what will be a very difficult time dont give up hope for the future. hugs and good luck xx

Oh thank you so much honey. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( What I love about this forum is that it's like a big family, everybody is so, so supportive it's lovely. Good luck to you too hun, I'll definitely be stopping by here more often xx

Hi hon,

hope ur doing ok (you too K8)...a tough time I know and thinking of u both x x x

Oh thank you so much honey. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :( What I love about this forum is that it's like a big family, everybody is so, so supportive it's lovely. Good luck to you too hun, I'll definitely be stopping by here more often xx

so true it really is a big support family, through good and bad, and i think idv been lost without it!!! hugz x

Hey just wanted to let u know you're not alone - I'd have been due in a few weeks too. Its an awful time but its nice to know there's always someone to talk to here. Take care xxx

so sorry hun, today would have been my due date my baby boy was stillborn 5th october. its such an emotional day. u just tink tat it should be such a happy day. once we were looking forward to it we now dread. try be strong ((hugs)) xx

Know how you feel Lulu, such a tricky time, perhaps do something special on the day to rememeber baby
I did find some peace in the day passing smoothly actually, so sending you my thoughts, and it's lovely to have you back on here hun X

Hugs to all of you girls at this time x

Thank you everyone. We're looking to try again after christmas maybe. It was going to be much sooner but a few things have got in the way. I'm not going to stay away from the forum so long this time because you're all so lovely! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back