Would anyone recommend Baby Banz?

Izzy

Reaction score
Now the sun's out i was thinking about buying Finlay some Baby Banz, but just wandering whether they are worth the money before i fork out.

I bought some plasticy ones already but they are too small for Finn's head! :doh:

Izzy

I totally recommend them. Thea loves hers and the sun here is so bright that now she isnt squinting whenever we are outside. The foamy head strap seems to be really comfy and she has never tried to take them off.
I know they arent the cheapest but they were money well spent as far as im concerned.
Here are Thea's
socool_large.jpg

oooooooo sun glasses!!!

im sure rachael would just whipp hers off :rotfl:

alex is the opposite to Thea! not kept them on for longer then 2 minutes yet! :lol: gave up in the end!

not tried this year yet - should still fit so will give it a go!

my sister royally took the pee out of me as she said she didnt think they would be worth it - bloody know it all :rotfl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have just bought some for our holiday in July but just had to try them on for a quick photo!
DSC00493.jpg

They were from littlesunflowers.com but we got ours from them through ebay for £9.50 and free postage! :cheer:

I am going to get some for Ellis from boots.... he keeps hats on so fingers crossed he will keep these on too xxxx

My Hubby got a pair of baby banz for our little princess and she has yet to let us put them on her head without screaming.

Bet she'll look really cute in them tho

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back