BABY BANZ SUNGLASSES

i wish i could hun but he hates them, they woukld be off before i got th camera in, little monley can pull them off! selling them now though! :(

i have just ordered some for DYlan in blue.. will let you know how he likes them

i read in a newspaper the other day that wearing sunglasses can increase the risk of sun damage. ill have to find the article - hang fire

budge said:
i read in a newspaper the other day that wearing sunglasses can increase the risk of sun damage. ill have to find the article - hang fire

:shock: Really?

yeah. i saw it on the front cover of a sunday or saturday paper. the times maybe or one of theother big papers.

i have tried googling the feature but to no avail. :(

I tried Jakes Baby Banz on him today and they are too big although they say 0-2. Jake is quite small and so is his head but surely they should fit if they say 0-2. I can get away with putting them on him while he is sat in his pram or carseat but as soon as he moves his head they fall down. Anyone else had this problem?

Gemma & Jake said:
I tried Jakes Baby Banz on him today and they are too big although they say 0-2. Jake is quite small and so is his head but surely they should fit if they say 0-2. I can get away with putting them on him while he is sat in his pram or carseat but as soon as he moves his head they fall down. Anyone else had this problem?

yes, olivers wont fit him, the prickly velcro bit goes past the soft velcro bit, so just wont fasten just yet!!! :roll:

apart from that does jake like his baby banz? x

sartet said:
Gemma & Jake said:

yes, olivers wont fit him, the prickly velcro bit goes past the soft velcro bit, so just wont fasten just yet!!! :roll:

apart from that does jake like his baby banz? x

Hi yes he doesn't seem to mind them so hopefully he will grow in to them soon.

Ooooo we've just bought some for Debs. She has quite a big head (just like her folks lol) so hopefully they will fit her. I went for a purple pair in an orange bunny case... hopefully she ill have more sense of colour than her mum lol.

dylans don't fit him either...Wanted them for his hols but as it rained all the time managed without

Tried Dylans on him today

100_0253.jpg

aaarw bless him!!!

doubt that these would be good for Jam, he pulls everythin off his head but they do look cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back