BABY BANZ SUNGLASSES

Dee1985

Reaction score
Has any got a pair of sunglasses for LO?

i am getting a few bits ready for the summer have just ordered a double sunshade now i am after some sunglasses,
Harley and Dior have a pair each but the dont stay on and Harley hates them.

i have seen these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-BANZ-SPF-UV- ... dZViewItem

what do you recon, any one used them? they any good.

wonder if they are comfy

Thea has them. They are great, she never tried to take them off and the sun is so bright here they have been a godsend. The soft foamy band goes all the way round the babies head and keeps them really secure. Thea has never had red marks or anything to make me think they might be uncomfortable. She isnt shy to tell you she doesnt like something either lol

socool.jpg

rhys has a pair.... theyre great!!!!!

cool i will have to order some then,

didnt realise they have a soft foam band - they must be comfy then, i thought the band would be like a pair of swimming googles and i no they are not comfyn they have some 2nd hand on ebay really cheap.

will get Harley a pair if Dio0r likes threm too will get her some :D

theyre really comfy rhys doesnt even try and take them off

Ellis has some, he does take them off but things they are funny and laughs when i put them on him haha.

I have got him to wear them for about 15 min once cos i put a hat on him too and gave him a toy. I am hoping when the sun is bright on holiday he will want them on xxxxx

We got some similar to these for Maddie - got them in Boots but similar price.

Took some getting used to but now she loves them. She looks so funny in them too!

LBxx

I've just ordered these the other day but still waiting on them to arrive!!

They arrived today and they are great!!! She doesnt pull at them like she does normal ones!!

I bought some of these for my son when he was small but he hated them from day 1. However he has a large football head like me so maybe they were a bit tight!!! :wink:

Just ordered Rubes some pink camo print ones 8)

She HATES the sun in her eyes, I have some with arms for her, but they are too long and when she is sitting in her pushchair and she moves her head, they slide off down her nose :roll:

Cant wait for them to arrive now :cheer:

oh my god she is cute wearing those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will take some pics of rhys wearing his :)

OOOOOOOOO i want some im going to order some but not sure which colour as i want them to suit all his outfits and think the black ones may be too harsh looking. Do you think the green ones would suit every outfit?

i saw some today gonna order them as they looked great but the ques were to big to buy em there haha

I have just ordered Jake some lime green baby banz glasses and if he likes them I will order some blue ones aswell. It is hard trying to decide which colour will be best to match all of his outfits.

Alfiesmummy said:
OOOOOOOOO i want some im going to order some but not sure which colour as i want them to suit all his outfits and think the black ones may be too harsh looking. Do you think the green ones would suit every outfit?

Why not get the blue camo ones...well cool 8)

GRRR just tried orderin some and my paypal wont work
wish id got them today when i saw them :twisted:

got ours today, lime green, i dont think little man is overly impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back