Which baby monitor?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I was just wandering if anyone could recommend a decent baby monitor. My mum gave me some Tomy ones but I think she has had them quite a long time and they make a constant clicking noise which is annoying during the night. I am looking to spend up to about £40 but if I can get decent ones cheaper than that great.

just get a basic one whenr you can hera the baby,

the others are a waste of money and make yo paranoid.

We got the BT digital baby monitor, which is very good, it hasn't got all the gizmos most of them have now but you can hear your baby and there is a button you can talk to them if you need to shussh them which is great. We got ours cheap on ebay, brand new :cheer:

I have the BT ones, they were about £60 but they do a more basic one for bit cheaper. have a look on ebay as they sell on there.

Really recommend it & never had any interferance

I don't know if you have an Asda Living near you but if you do they have Tomy Premier monitors reduced from 65.00 to 35.00. We paid 65.00 for ours from boots and then spotted these the week later. I am not sure but perhaps normal Asdashave them too.

i have portable camera ones. got the from aldi for 59.99 they are the best thing i ever brought for nathan. you can see theyre breathing and what theyre doing, if theyre awake/asleep, really reassuring. i absolutely recommend them.
i was gonna get the normal listening monitor but i think i still would have been going up and down the stairs to check if it went quiet.

I have the bt digital one too. it was £50 from boots but bought it online and got £10 worth of points back and free delivery.You really get not interference with it

nathanmum said:
i have portable camera ones. got the from aldi for 59.99 they are the best thing i ever brought for nathan. you can see theyre breathing and what theyre doing, if theyre awake/asleep, really reassuring. i absolutely recommend them.
i was gonna get the normal listening monitor but i think i still would have been going up and down the stairs to check if it went quiet.

We got one as a gift from work, it was a Boots one for around £100 :shock: ..I would defo of bought one if we didnt get it as a gift, it has been the best thing ever. We have it plugged into our big TV of a night when Ruby goes to bed, and the screen comes on when she makes a noise, so we can check her on the TV. Sometimes, we sit for hours watching her sleep-its more entertaining than the TV. Try Ebay for cheaper ones or the Aldi one. Defo recommend a camera one, they are so reassuring xxx

we have the bt digital plus and they are excellent, luke loves the lullabyes on them also.

i also have the bt digital one, would deffo advise that one. no problems with it, damon loves to have the night light on that is on it.

Well thanks guys I bought the BT Digital Monitor and I am very impressed. I got it off of e bay a bit cheaper aswell so that was a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back