wot did u do today?

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i went to tesco this morning then put B down for his nap and then
i cooked a sheppards pie :D:D:D:D ON MY OWN
then B got up gave him lunch then i listened to the ipswich match (we drew 2-2 against birmingham so good result) then gave B his tea he had sheppards pie and loved it then we had ours and it was a great yum yum
woohoo :clap:
wot did u guys do today??

well, let me see.
I went to the post office to tax my husbands car
We dropped the kids off at the mils and went for shopping
Then got a chinese :dance:
And now im drinking wine. :dance: :dance:

I went to the Leeds meet

yep - see sticky "meets up north" ;)

*smacks own bump*
will be MORE nosie in future lol
was there many there?

they are back, they were only there for a few hours. Joe decided he would cry for most of the evening and Jess has decided in the last week that she doesnt want me to go anywhere without her. I hope its just a reaction to the baby coming, she is normally so happy to go with people. Its the first time i have left her with a relative and she has been upset. :(

I met my 2 best mates for lunch. We talked about Seren's naming ceremony next sat (they are guideparents to seren), and we caught up and laughed loads. Then came home, bathed Seren and played with her. Just been online, heard a screech of brakes and a loud crash, rushed outside to see loads of police (chased a stolen car which crashed at end of my street). Going to have a hot bath in a bit and go to bed :D

This morning I got all of Rubie's 6-9 month clothes out and packed her 3-6 month ones away :(

Then I went to Asda and did a big shop.

Came home and my mum had Rubie while me and OH spent a couple of hours together.

Rubie came back at 7pm, bathed her, played with her and gave her a bottle, then she went to bed and I came on here.

oh wow how exciting didnt realise her naming ceremony was so close bet ur excited
wot is she gonna wear?

i aint done nothing 2day apart from playing with the kids and feeling really rough

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

today i went mad in my bedroom and got rid of 3 bags of junk :shock:

then i went to see my dad and my stupid sister was there :x

woke up at 10am, kids still asleep. kris went to mc donalds and got me sausage egg mc muffin and pancakes.. i went back down there had hige row with mc donald manager :evil: long story.
then went the hairdressers then went to my mums.
then drove round the most trampiest estate in manchester looking at prositutes lol i always drive through makes me feel so happy with my life :lol:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
*smacks own bump*
will be MORE nosie in future lol
was there many there?

8 ladies, 4 babies, 1 OH, and 1 dog hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back