moan

dina.marie

Reaction score
i miss my baby so much. i dont know wot else to say but i just had to say it. it doesnt help that im on either. i think i had a chemical preg this week cuz i got a faint bfp before my af arrived yesterday. i just feel sooooo poo right now, theres nobody in so i cant even moan to my oh, not that he would probably want to listen. *sigh*

just you let it out hunny. Its good to keep talking about it. :hug: :hug:

It's completely natural to miss you baby, even now 9 years after my first miscarriage, I still wonder what if! Each day does get easier though. :hug: And I do beleive you heal more over time, just take it one day at a time. xx

Don't stop talking about it.
My nana even right up till before she died would still talk about the baby she lost,and this would be something like 50/60 years later.
i think she wondered if when she died she would meet him.
She wasnt obsessed or anything, but she never forgot him or thought she should have to, or thought she better not talk about it incase it upsets anyone.
It's your baby, and you never got the chance to see it or hold it, but it's no less your baby Dina. You'll always miss it, but one day you're going to have another one to make everything seem easier :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back