Worst night :(

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
Maisie cried from 9-3am all she wanted was to be on the boob so in that time she'd do 20 mins each side then push herself of start to cry and route. I know she wasn't hungry as she was literaly letting the milk dribble out. I was in agonny because of her being on my boob constant any suggestions so as not to have a repeat ? i rfeally am not coping on two hours sleep as she woke again at 5!

Oh hun, sorry I don't really have any advice apart from is she using your boob as comfort and do you give her a dummy. I only ask that from reading other mums experiences on here.

Hope you get more sleep tonight! :hugs:

Sounds like she is using you as a dummy. Or she may be having a growth spurt?? Isla did the same to me when she was tiny. It's hard work but it won't last forever xx

Think im going to try and get her a dummy today just for bed time as im desperate!

I was thinking she's using your boob for comfort! Hope she sleeps better tonight x x

Try a dummy hun. I'd you put a bit if breast milk on it then she should take it from you.x

I can only echo what the other girls have said. See if she'll take a dummy, or if she doesn't like the dummy, maybe see if she will suck on the end of your little finger? Paige spent hours and hours just stuck to my boob as she was comfort feeding, but I think that was due to being in pain with colic. The dummy was fantastic at helping.

This sounds to me like how Lizzie behaves when she gets overtired - had Maisie had enough naps during the day? Lizzie fights everything except dummy, and as soon as that dummy goes in her little eyes close and she's out for the count!

Lizzie wouldn't take a dummy at 2 weeks so I used the knuckle of my little finger - tried the end of my little finger but she caught her tongue on my nail, ouch!

I was going to ask if she was overtired too. When Cahal is really tired he just doesn't settle. He hates napping during the day but making he does nap definitely helps. Do try a dummy like the other girls say too, if he's using you for comfort then it might help!

I was having this problem with Elijah n it got to the point my nips were super sore n boobs were engorged as he wasn't feeding but using them for comfort.
I got two avant dummies n he never sleeps without it, he now feeds on the boobs n no more engorged boobs

Think she was just really overtired managed to get her back into her feed play sleep routine. Today she's very sleepy though and not feeding well gah hope she's back to normal soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back