Worst dressed baby! Can you top it?

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Aimee in this outfit. I thought it would look somewhat normal... didn't exactly work and here is the result!

aimee-dressed.jpg

She reminds me of an Ompa Lumpa! :rotfl: Come on, lets see your worst dressed baby pics! I need to know I am not the only person who makes a fashion victim of their child sometimes! :lol:

:lol: Aimee is just so pretty. I'll go look for some badly dressed rudy ones.

x

Poor child :shakehead:

Only joshing, I like it, she looks cool and kind of retro :D

She'd look gorgeous in a bin liner though!!!

On an aside, your socks are ace :cheer:

Haha, she looks cozy anyway!

I have 2. I like the clothes she's wearing in both of them, the first one is just stuff that's way too big and the 2nd one is all that would fit her and just doesn't match.

molly031.jpg

molly008.jpg

daftscotslass said:
LOL brilliant, I have to say they do pull those outfits off and they are gorgeous anyway. I posted this one at Christmas, one of my mum's colleagues is a knitaholic and is always making her mad hats.

snowball.jpg

That's a CLASSIC!

Brilliant thread JoAnn!

I don't think I can beat Aimee's outfit but I can try!

2h2h3es.jpg

DD Lauren - was 11mos in picture.

I had been really ill so DH Dave offered to dress Lauren for me as a way of helping me out.

Little did I know that he'd spring this little number on me; PJ top and trousers which were way too tight hence the reason they were in the pile of old clothes to give to our friend!

Men, what are they like? :wall: :roll:

Nope sorry lfc sarah he's too well dressed for this thread, and way tooo cute! :D

awwwwww all these babies are far to gorgeous :D im loving the pictures though

how cute are thesse babies....
i havent got a pic but i can give you one to imagine.. I was a bit busy with something this evening so asked my 10yo sister if she would mind dressing lexi for bed, i asked her to put on a vest and her jama's but also some tights tonight as its a lil cold and she takes her socks off the mon she gets in bed.... soooooooooooooo...............

i come downstairs to see her dressed!!! in a bright fuscia coloured long sleeved vest a pink dora the explorer jama top, yellow upsy daisy jama bottoms and red tights!!!!!!!! "well no-ones going to see her, its only bed....." she said.

THANK GOD :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (did you get the picure in your head) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back