Worry and Stress

Citygirl1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies:wave:

Just thought i'd put a wee article together about any worries and stresses that you may be experiencing through your pregnancies.

I don't know if it's just me but i feel so protective of my wee angel already and find myself worrying about things that i never used to. For example i work in the nhs with mental health patients and have been worrying about if someone became violent. (Even though i've done my job for the past 8 years without incident).:shock: Also just every day things like walking downstairs, driving etc.

I just don't want anything to go wrong and am so looking forward to becoming a mum. Anyone else going through this?

Last edited:
your not alone citygirl :) I think you just become more aware of what could happen. It's not as bad thing as I take my time a bit more and don't rush so much :)

Yeah i would say i have become much more aware of situations. Sometimes you just think of the worst case scenarios.

Don't worry, it's part of pregnancy, your hormones , being more aware of your little one as your going to become a mum. I used to drive like a young racer maniac till I had kids, and then I woke up and realised what a div I had been.

IT's part of being a parent, and it just means your thinking about baby as you should Hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back