Worried

freepie

Reaction score
Hiya,

Anyone else out there waiting for their first tri scanand worried?

Its such a long time to wait to make sure everything is ok & hear heartbeat....

Trying not to stress buts its always on the back of my mind.

I think everyone worries about it, dont let it stress you out though. I was very nervous coming up to mine - mainly because I had very few symptoms but everything was fine :hug: :hug:

Every scan is always a worry but the majority of the time there is absolutely nothing to worry about. So just sit back, relax, and wait for your scan. You will LOVE it when you see your LO for the first time. It is truly an amazing experice.

And congrats on your pregnancy :D

I had a 6 week scan (really should write the date down so i remember exactly how far gone i was!) and i don't have my 12 weeks scan till monday - to me it seems like such a drag and i have already had a scan. Can't believe i am 12 weeks already though - time seems to have flown by soquickly. Does your local hospital offer a reassurance scan (i knoe some do, although mine don't) Maybe give the local EPU a ring and ask - the worse they can say is no and tell you to wait until your appointment x x x

OH Yes I'm with you!!!!

I'm so stressed and worried i daren't even put a ticker up on my signature i really really want to but i just daren't because i know the pain of taking it all off if the news is bad when i go for my scan to rule out ectopic on the 20th November.

I wish i could enjoy this i've wanted a BFP for so long. I'm peeing on a stick morning and night to see if the line shows up faster or slower i'm just terrified.

I think my OH is going to have me sectioned soon :wall: :wall: :wall:

LMP x

hey...

yeh ive got my first scan in 2 weeks, and i feel like ive been waiting a decade for the date to come around!

im 8 wks now and i darn't get excited until i go the scan and see whats there!
i had a m/c in may, started spotting at 8wks, then lost it at 10wk!

so last scan experience was rather traumatic! so yeh you could say this time around im very anxious and wary!!! (spelt wrong) :oops:

GOOD LUCK GIRLIES..... Hope we all get good news! :pray:

:wave:

I'm really worried too! got 12 wk scan on tuesday, keep thinking they'll start scan and tell me im not pregnant.. altho i've had 2 bfps and all the usual syptoms. just :pray: that everything wil be ok x

10+4

I'm scared too, i think thats pretty normaly...after all, Mums worry!!! ;O)

I have my scan next Thursday, i'm pretty nervous but very excited too, cant wait to get a copy of the scan pic! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back