So confused

beth3735

Reaction score
I dont know what to make of this, I bled the week i found out i was preg went for an early scan and saw empty sac. I returned 2 weeks later to find baby with heartbeat. I have had no spotting since then.

I have been under so much stress this week looking after my parents dog and lo being ill. My spotting, back ache, and slight pains have come back today. Once you see a heartbeat does anyone know the percentage of mc risk is?

Im not sure if its just the stress that has bought all this back on as last time i had it i was stressed and worried over outcome of scan

I just wish pregs were so easy and simple lol

It seems to be me constantly moaning on here but have no one else really to talk to, Hubby at work parents away and dr will think im being petty :rotfl:

Per the miscarriage association:

Research has shown that if you see a heartbeat at 6 weeks of pregnancy, the chances of the pregnancy continuing are 78%. A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% and at 10 weeks to 99.4%. So things could still go wrong, but as long as there is a heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage decreases as the weeks go by.

Hope that is what you are looking for...

Good luck :hug:

hi,i had bleeding at 7 weeks with my youngest and we had a scan n saw a heartbeat n everything turned out to b fine and i now have a healthy boy!

Thank you so much for finding that for me.
I went at 6 weeks so its still a good %. Im just hoping its all stress related and will calm back down once im back at my home away from the dog :oops:

Ruthie said:

Research has shown that if you see a heartbeat at 6 weeks of pregnancy, the chances of the pregnancy continuing are 78%. A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% and at 10 weeks to 99.4%. So things could still go wrong, but as long as there is a heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage decreases as the weeks go by.

Those statistics, are fab makes me feel better now that m/c is less once seen the heartbeat :D
Ive had bleeding too since 6 weeks so had a scan at 8 weeks and was fine.

I don't know much about this but I hope all comes good for you...

Big hugs for you...

xxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Ruthie said:

Those figures made me really happy when I read them. Thanks for sharing those. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back