worried =(

mummytoBee

Reaction score
i got a while yet..11 weeks..6 days but i keep thinking what if my waters break when im in the bath or shower so i wont notice, and then i get an infection cos iv left it..ahh whats the chances of this happening? x

very slim as you would feel it. plus you would proobably go into labour soon after.

try not to worry i have felt the same.

im still waiting for my show but for all i know i could have already lost it and didn t notice

Hi

aww hun please dont worry yourself and trust me you will know as even if your in the shower or bath it will keep leaking it wont stop. :hug:
Katrina

marchmama said:
im still waiting for my show but for all i know i could have already lost it and didn t notice

im the same

i agree with marchmama, you would be able to feel it and plus its meant 2 b a straw like colour.
Dont worry about it :hug:

Awww hun, i think its something we've all thought/ worried about at some stage....I wondered the other day when I was in the bath.....as the other girls have said, it would carry on leaking so you would know :hug:

:hug: mummytoBee :hug:
Like others have said, I'm sure you will know, believe in yourself and there's always this wonderful forum of mummies on hand if you're concerned about anything :)

Best Wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back