worried about getting things sorted

GBLiz

Reaction score
arghhh !!!

im getting worried cos i'll be moving house when im 34 weeks. Not only do we not have anywhere to move to yet (plenty of time to sort that out tho) ..but because i cant register at a gp til i have an address, i wont have a midwife, a health visitor, a hospital booked, or anything!

i was kind of thinking oh its ok cos i have til 40 weeks...thats plenty time ....but I MIGHT NOT!!!!!!!!!

i guess i can turn up anywhere as long as i have my notes if baby comes early but id feel a lot better knowing i had some people and places lined up for emergencies!

dont think any of you can really give any solutions i'm just having a stress-out moment! :x

OH and to add to it, i havent had an offer on my flat yet so we'll be paying my mortgage here AND rent up there for a few months at least, JUST when we will have no money coming in and a baby coming out :shock:

things will get better everything allways does :) you have a few more weeks for an offer i send u luck :)

i moved house about 2weeks ago. Really took it out of me. Everyone kept trying to stop me doing things but you can't help it when your nesting! Try packing everything now so you feel organised. Good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

lol im already packed :lol: we'll be moving this weekend aswell just temporary for 6 weeks before the final move , so easier to box everything up now

so annem if you just moved did you manage to get lined up with nhs care straight away ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back