worried!!!!

hayels

Reaction score
so most of u prob no i am pregnant again after 2 mc. am really worried cos i dont seem to have any symptoms i know its still very early on and they might come but am worrying myself so much. i some times think my boobs feel a bit sore and maybe feel a bit fuller than normal but am not sure if there sore cos i keep poking them. i some times think i feel sick but i think am trying to convince my self that am feeling sick and am not really and the only other thing i have had is some crazy dreams which i dont know if thats any thing to do with being pregnant. i just wish i ne for sure every thing is ok i really wont my little baby. sorry to go on xxxxxxx

Hi Hayels

I have no symptoms either really. I'm a bit burpy and thats pretty much it. I sometimes think that I feel sick, but always used to feel sick in the morning anyhow preggers or not.

I keep feeling my boobs thinking that they feel sore - but they would as I keep on squeezing them!

Last night I had a funny taste in my mouth, but was in the shower so it could be shampoo or something!!

I really want some 'proper' symptoms as it still doesnt feel real, I even did another test yesterday just to check incase - but was still positive.

I can understand how you could be really paranoid after having mc. But try and stay positive and not worry. xxxx

I had no symptoms at all with DD x I can completely relate to how worried you are as I was really worried and I had loads of symptoms! x x Try to keep a positive state of mind and if you have any worries contact your mw x don't worry about bothering her, that's what she's there for darling x and of course we're all here for you too x x

Hey hon, I'd try not to worry although being pregnant after a mc myself, I totally understand where you're coming from. Not everyone gets symptoms so you shouldn't worry. xxx

I had 4 mc before falling pregnant this time. At the start of the pregnancy i was a wreak, complete knicker checker and convinced something was going to go wrong. I actually cried when i found out i was pregnant and kept walking up and down the room going what am i going to do. I really felt i could cope with miscarriage number 5, and was sure thats what would happen. As time's gone on its got easier, I know everyones different but up until the 20 week scan I still wouldn't allow myself to believe this could happen. But I've done my best to stay positive, if you ever need to chat then i'm here x

Take Day at a time Hayels, it's such good news for you, just look after yourself and keep busy and the weeks might fly by. JJ X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back