Pregnant - Worried

pudding25

Reaction score
hi, found out on Friday that I am pregnant (first time). I think I am 7 weeks. I have sore breasts and some minor twinges in my lower tum but apart from that, feel fine. I havent felt sick at all apart from a tiny bit in the morning and even when I am not pregnant, I feel like that until I eat.

Is it normal to not feel sick?

Also, what do I do next? Do I go to the dr to tell them I am pregnant? How do I get to see a midwife?

Thanks for your help.

Hiya and welcome to the forum :wave:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Dont worry that you dont feel sick as not everyone feels sick or some women can get morning sickness later on.

I would make an appointment with your GP to confirm pregnancy then I think they will advise you on how to get in touch with midwife, or maybe you could just as at your surgery as you may not need to see GP first.

Have a healthy & happy 9 months :D

Congratulations on ur BFP hunnie!! I agree with happy chick when I found out Tuesday we went to docs Weds and they have booked the antenatal classes where we get a midwife and appointmnts for 12 week scan etc!!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxx Congrats again!!!

Every woman experiences pregnancy a little differen, hon. :hug: Try not to worry.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Its fine, count yourself as one of the lucky ones :hug:
I wasnt sick once due to my pregnancy (only some dodgy chicken :? )

anyway, you have plenty of time for the lovely pregnancy symptoms :lol:

Congratulations! I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back