Worried

weeemms1

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but not sure :)

The problem concerns my counsins who are 5 and 7

Firstly there dad (my uncle) is a drunk and takes drugs ever so often (he says if he went to the doctors they would prescribe him drugs douchebag)

they have already had the children taking of them for a while after the got beating up but they got them back.
everytime i see the kids they look miserable and when i ask whats wrong they say there dad was hitting them :(

i have tried getting help from my gran which is his mother but she says im talking rubbish and he wouldnt hit them

yesterday i was out shopping and they were there with the youngest Joanna she´s so sweet and quiet but if she moved an inch she was getting shouted at saying she was stupid and they didnt want her and that santa wasnt coming she just started crying i wanted to take her to my house so she could be happy and safe at xmas but wasn´t allowed

the oldest Jamie isn´t so bad manly b-cos he´s never there he´s always at my gran´s or aunty´s and if he has to go home he screams the place down they both hate it there

I did phone social services they said they would go round but NOTHING :eh:

only my partner and my mum know what there like to the kids my mum won´t say anythin she justs acts normal.there dad abused me when i was a child but got away with it i just dont want the same to happen to them

there mum has an illness so she cant do much about it but she crys all the time cos he keeps sending them away :mad:

any advice on what i can do ???????????????????????????

ps THEY WANT MORE KIDS ::wall2:

:( Why did social services do nothing? Did they even go round? If you think they're being abused I'd contact them again :hug:

If social services are doing dothing then maybe the police could help. I hate that there are children out there that are so un happy, it breaks my heart! xx

they didn´t come out

i know both of them are so sweet and funny

i would contact the police as they have to look into it you can leave an annoyomous call or say you dont want to be mentioned. Or just keep calling social services take a vid on your phone of the kids saying they get hit anything its not fair on them :( x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back