• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worried where my waters will go

marie_77

Reaction score
is it me or is anyone staying close to home in case there waters go or start having really bad pains. i feel like i dont want to venture far from home, at the moment. keep wondering would i drive home if waters went phone OH to get me maybe worryiing about nothing but its not knowing thats making me worry. i also dont typically wear san pads only for when after had baby and cant imagine having to wear a pad not just in case as they are so uncomfortable.

marie x

I go swimming and the thought of them going in the pool does worry me a little - but then swimming is good for me and pregnant women are allowed to swim so they must know there's some risk.

I figure if I'm out and about annd it did happen it's obvious I'm pregnant so no-one would think I'd peed myself, probably folk would want to be helpful and kind. I can't stop nature and I'd go stir crazy stuck in the house so I keep my fingers crossed and get on enjoying life.

The thought of 'bursting' is scary, but then plenty of women have gone before.... MEEEEEP! :rotfl:

i read recently that only 15% of women actually have the full waters breaking experience...

Mine went in bed I'd have loved for them to go in tescos though :rotfl:

Im scared where mine will go too - I have lots of water so its going to be spectacular :rotfl:

My waters didn't go on their own last time. The midwife had to break them when I was ready to push.

I'd rather they went all over a supermarket floor than in my house though, at least it wouldn't be our mess to clean up then! :twisted: :lol:

muppetmummy said:
My waters didn't go on their own last time. The midwife had to break them when I was ready to push.

I'd rather they went all over a supermarket floor than in my house though, at least it wouldn't be our mess to clean up then! :twisted: :lol:

Oh no!!

Id be way too embarrassed

ive been wondering if i ought to buy a waterproof mattress protector thingy.

I guess I should since I'm planning on a home birth although I'm still not booked in yet... waiting for the right area's midwife team to ring me.

(and mick noticed a big wet patch on my inner thigh the other night and made me think waters had gone... cat had been dribbling on me though :rotfl: )

Mine had to be broken last time as well.

The only thing that bothers me is I have a 2 mile round walk for the school run and could be quite uncomfortable if it happens then :shock:

Hubby is terrified it happens when we are in the car, or in bed :roll:

my hubby has threatened to buy me a pair of latex trousers that he will tape to my legs so I dont mess in the car
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YOu can get incontinent pads for home and car (Boots sell them and they are alled maternity mats)

Might be worth investing in some of these? I have heard though if your waters break in Marks and Spencers that they give you vouchers so i will be hanging around there! (only heard this happening once so not sure how true it is though!)

I was worried about this too but was still out and about upto 7days past my due date cos secretly I hoped they would go cos then things would be moving :lol:

NOPE im off to a wedding the day before my due date
yep very risky...... but hopfully Collier will wait till after the ceremony :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ill be wearing HUGE pads under outfit just in case
james is bring a bucket :rotfl: :rotfl: as well as his best man speech

blimey thats brave! have you got to far for the wedding? :shock:

heles7 said:
blimey thats brave! have you got to far for the wedding? :shock:

Not to far
luckly the coulpe getting married have a subsitute best man on hold just in case James has to nip out and become a Daddy :rotfl:

if i have any sign of Collier coming i will not go and neither will James

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back