right sided twing, shud i be worried? anyone else got this??

babyg

Reaction score
Hey girls I'm bit scared today, I've been havin twinges in my right side on and off they don't hurt or nothing putting this as pregnancy symptom now was thinkin maybe wind few days ago. Doc said if I get any pain one side I shud call them incase its ectopic? No bleeding or anything. It doesn't hurt me just twingy and pully if u get me, but been thinkin bout it non stop today!! Anyone else getting it on one side?? Does the baby implant on either left or right of uterus?? I dunno what to do, don't wana be overdramatic xxx

aw hun.. I had the same thing! but I was told as long as there's no bleeding it should be fine.. only thing I'd suggests if it continues is to get in touch with ur doc.. sorry couldn't be more help xx

Ok thanks hun, I was just wondering if anyone else had it. Did u have urs on right or left hun?

I had twinges - although so long ago now (and my memory's shot) I can't remember which side.

Unless they're very paniful, or you're bleeding try not to worry. Easier said than done i know, but twinges/cramps kinda continue all through pregnancy xx

Mines on the left hon, I keep getting them. Going to docs tonight so will let you know what they say. Try not to worry, I think its the side of implantation as I had OV pains on the left.

I had it on my left side & right side & if its just a sudden sharp pulling pain then its fine its normal. Its just the baby burrowing into his/her new home, moving furniture around making room ;) hehehe. As long as the pain is not that bad that you have to hold your tummy or no blood seen then dont worry hun. You will feel little pains every now & then buts its complete normal babe. x

I've had that too a last few days on both sides, its normal hun. If it was ectopic you would be in agony hun, my friend had one recently x x

Last edited:
Thanks for the reassurance girls, made me feel better :)

Hope docs goes ok for u tara, let me know what they said to you.

Thanks for the info regarding ur friend, must have been awful for her

I've got midwife next week now so will try relax bout things til then, cud have had appt tomorrow but wudnt have been able to get time off such short notice, don't want work knowing yet so have booked day off next week to go 'shopping', things u have to fib bout.

Xxxxx

Wow u got mw appointment early :) that's good.

Yeah it was awful, she didn't even know she was pregnant and she got quite poorly too. But she's fine now and is 14 weeks pregnant :D x x

Aww that's lovely for her :)

Ye I was quite shocked when she said tomorrow, didn't think they'd what to see me till round ten weeks, not complaning tho, roll on next week, hopefully get my scan date soon, something to look forward to :) xx

Hey I keep getting few pains on my right side mostly in the evening which is strange! But ladies have said it's normal !

Can't stop going for a wee tmi! Feel sooo bloated to

Vicki xxx

Hey I keep getting few pains on my right side mostly in the evening which is strange! But ladies have said it's normal !

Can't stop going for a wee tmi! Feel sooo bloated to

Vicki xxx

mine are mainly in the evening also, cept mine get very painful. :( Mine are like the worst period pain you could possibly get and they kinda stretch right across my lower abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back