Worried/Confused. When do you think I ovulated?

Cameron2010

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on when you think I most likely Ovulated. Although I have a six year old and have fallen pregnant twice since (MC), I'm totally new to all of this doing it seriously and paying attention to ovulation.

Saturday - I had slight pain and twinges in my LEFT ovary, was crampy in lower abdomen and thought I was ovulating. A lot of watery CM. Bloated and felt like I would around AF.

Sunday - Pain in RIGHT ovary and cramping. EWCM. The EWCM made me think that I in fact did not ovulate on the Saturday as I don't think you can get EWCM after ovulation?

Today (Monday) - Pain in BOTH ovaries, not crampy more like stabbing pains. Not lasting all day just coming and going. White lumpy CM.

I've read that EWCM happens during ovulation but also read that it actually happens a few days before, but if that's the case what was going on on Saturday? And if I O'd yesterday then why am I getting these pains today? The fact I'm getting it on both sides is unusual for me too, I always feel ovulation but usually just on the left. I'm starting to worry it's something wrong and not even ovulation!

Aaahhhh I'm driving myself mad lol.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I can get ewcm 3 or 4 days before ovulation, some people get it right up to ovulation and sometimes a day after x

Thank you. I need to stop obsessing. Do you think the fact it has turned white and thick today means I ovulated already? X

Thank you. I need to stop obsessing. Do you think the fact it has turned white and thick today means I ovulated already? X

It's possible, although I get ewcm, then nothing, ovulate 3or4 days later but after ovulation I get the white lotion cm so you could well already of ovulated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back