Worried as I feel too normal!

daisy7206

Reaction score
Hi. I'm 8-9 weeks pregnant with my first, and have been worried from the very beginning as I have felt so well. Hardly any nausea to speak of, and only then when I'm hungry which is usual for me; boobs only slightly more tender but certainly not painful; and I don't think I feel any more tired than usual - I work nights so generally feel tired anyway. And I'm not going to the loo more often at all, which seems to be a must at this stage. Has anyone else felt completely normal, or am I right to be concerned? Please help!

with my first pregnancy the only thing i had were bigger boobs no nausea no tiredness...nothing it was mainly "the feeling" thats i was preggs.

if youre really worried a trip to docs would be best, coz if youre stressed the baby will be lol so do it for both of you, but im sure theres nothin to woory about a lot of women are lucky when it comes no symptoms. keep us informed :hug:

I had the most fantastic pregnancy without any real symptoms...I only suspected I was PG as I suddenly couldnt stand the smell of my dogs food..and then i just had a "feeling" I was PG....my boobs grew slightly (they are tiny anyway) but other than that I never would of known.

I never had a days sickness, didnt really get tired, I worked unitil 38 weeks too as I fet so well!! I bloomed, and loved every single day of being PG-it was one of the happiest times of my life and I felt blessed to be so well. Just enjoy, and try not to worry. You could be one of the lucky ones like I was :cheer: :hug:

I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and had very mild symptoms (although sore boobs!) with no sickness or nausea at all. I didn't really have tiredness as such, just a "cant be bothered" feeling (nothing new! lol) All was fine when I went for my 12 week scan - looks like you and I are some of the lucky ones!

Sounds great! No symptoms to speak of, where do I sign up! That would be amazing feeling as good as you do, fingers crossed....

Don't worry feeling too well, you are just fortunate!

Have a blessed pregnancy.

Thanks for all the reasurrance. I decided to listen to my gut feeling, and got a scan done, which confirmed a missed miscarriage. Am recovering from the ERPC now, and taking it easy before trying again. Am relieved in a way - the last 5 weeks of worry have been awful, and i thought i was going mad, feeling I was not pregnant.

Oh I am so sorry - that is so sad - hope you feel better soon - sending you loads of :hug:

Jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back