Worried & anxious

MollieMOOcow

Reaction score
is anyone feeling scared!

like worried cos u know your whole life is gonna change etc ppl tell me its normal to feel worried one minute and excited the next just wondered has anyone else felt like this? xxxx

My 1st baby i have a feeling its a girl hmmm Who knows eh!!!!

:D

Yes of course it's normal to worry, I worry now and I already have Paris, I wonder how I am going to cope financially etc! :hug:

Hi, I'm really scared!! Mostly because I miscarried in Feb and am desperate for that not to happen again. Also really scared re how my body will change and also giving birth! Also worried that I might not know what to do with a little baby and know how to be a good mother!!!!! Yep I am definately worrying too!!! :hug:

Everybody has different kinds of worries no matter how many children you already have. My worries this time are totally different than first time around :?

LOL your question is phrased exactly like a sentence in one of my pregnancy books, it says 'its normal to feel worried one minute and excited the next' and that this is due to the hormones and is soooooo common in pregnancy. I have sooooo wanted a 2nd baby since Isla was born and i even have days where i think 'OMG what the hell have i done?' doesn't mean i dont want the baby, because beleive me i do so much! But it is your bodys way of sorting out your emotions and dealing with what is a big change, by the time your baby comes you will have no doubts that they are simply the best baby in the world, the attachment you feel within seconds is incredible.

:hug: You're gonna have a baby! :cheer:

loz said:
Hi, I'm really scared!! Mostly because I miscarried in Feb and am desperate for that not to happen again. Also really scared re how my body will change and also giving birth! Also worried that I might not know what to do with a little baby and know how to be a good mother!!!!! Yep I am definately worrying too!!! :hug:

This sounds the same as me!!!!!!!

lol..my 1st as well and i feel its a girl too:)....and yes babe i feel the same way...worried one minute and ecstatic the next:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back