Been quite ill overnight worried

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI but I've had vomiting and diarrhoea overnight. Don't think it's what I ate because DH had the same and is fine. Feel awful now and have a plastic bin by the bed in case I suddenly need to throw up. Feel strained and uncomfortable in the lower abdomen so obviously worried about bubs. Can I have done any harm? Just worried and upset now.

Hi hun, sorry you're feeling rubbish. Keep an eye on your temp, keep cool and hydrated, you'll be just fine, so will bubs. You probably feel strained from vomiting, bubs probably slept through it all! Feel better soon x

It could be what you ate hun, just that as your immune system is a weaker at the moment you are more vulnerable than OH! Hope it improves during the day and you can drink lots, rehydration sachets like diorylate are good, can help stop the diarrhea too xx

Last edited:
Not even keeping water down. That's with just sipping too. Not long until DH is home. Dunno if I should go to A&E just worried about getting dehydrated.

Maybe call nhs 24 hun and see what they say? Hope you're ok. I've had diarrhoea recently not nice!

Xxxx

It could be what you ate hun, just that as your immune system is a weaker at the moment you are more vulnerable than OH! Hope it improves during the day and you can drink lots, rehydration sachets like diorylate are good, can help stop the diarrhea too xx

Thanks for the tip getting DH to pick up some sachets on the way home.

some of my family have had a bug exactly like ur describing,
my sis said it felt asif someone had kicked her in the ribs where she'd been sick so much!
hope u feel better soon xxxxxx

Hope your feeling better today huni and good luck with the scan let us know how you get on xx

Hello, I am feeling better today but literally feel sore inside. Symptoms have got better but am still feeling very sick and am sipping cold drinks. Managed a slice of toast this morning.

Just got back from my scan. All went well and I was very relieved to see an active bubs on the screen. However the sonographer pushed down really hard (because bubs wasn't co-operating) and I'm actually quite sore from that too. I've got a my pics so will start a scan thread and post in there.

Thanks for the tip getting DH to pick up some sachets on the way home.

Also thanks again for this tip. Managed a sachet last night and sachet this morning. Think I would be feeling at lot worse today if I hadn't had these. Managed to keep some water down too today so hopefully the dehydration worry has passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back