Worried about ectopic pregnancy

HanMar22

Reaction score
So to begin with, I am sort of a hypochondriac in a sense but I just need some piece of mind or advice. I’m 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant, will have my first appointment on February 9 at 10 weeks. So far everything has seemed normal, morning sickness on and off, really tired, sore boobs, tons of bloating, a little cramping and aches but nothing severe. But starting yesterday, my shoulder blade and neck on my left side have been hurting... it’s an ache not a stabbing pain and it’s pretty constant. I have had no bleeding at all. I have had cramps in my lower abdomen but they vary from side to side, and sometimes not only my lower abdomen but all over. Also normally run around 98.6 temp but lately it’s been around 99.4. I think I’m just starting to freak myself out about an ectopic pregnancy that I’m making up symptoms that match it, but on the other side I’m so terrified of having one. Any experience with an ectopic pregnancy, how did it start or how did you find out? Just looking for some piece of mind here lol

I had the same scare as you, only my left lower abdomen hurt... panicked and worried over nothing as these cramps are normal as your body prepares for a baby. Nothing to worry about, doctor says the chance of ectopic pregnancy is very very rare. I'm not sure which country your from, but over here I got it checked at 5 weeks and the doctor confirmed the sac was inside the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back