Worried about 12 week scan

Hope all goes well for you! I'm 34 too (35 in a coupla days!) and was put at a reassuringly low risk of DS at the 12 week scan. I thought I was old for starting a family, but the mw said that many many people are waiting until around mid 30s these days and have very healthy, happy pregnancies :)

Hi ladies. I just got back from my scan. All went well and i cannot stop smiling. NT measurement was normal. Baby was wiggling about crossing its legs. Moving its head and opening and closing its mouth. I couldnt believe it. I think it has now sunk in that i am pregnant :) i am 13 weeks and my EDD is 9th October.

Thank you ladies for all your support and positivity x x

Hi ladies. I just got back from my scan. All went well and i cannot stop smiling. NT measurement was normal. Baby was wiggling about crossing its legs. Moving its head and opening and closing its mouth. I couldnt believe it. I think it has now sunk in that i am pregnant :) i am 13 weeks and my EDD is 9th October.

Congratulations xx

Hey Strong-minded, If it makes you feel any better.. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 9am and lets just say I am slightly bricking it!! I'm trying to keep very positive about it but i think it's excitement and nerves kicking in too!! I'm glad yours went well and I bet it was such reassurance for you :) Now at least you can get really excited for baby now!! Hopefully I'll be in the same boat tomorrow! Watch this space!! xxxx

Hey Strong-minded, If it makes you feel any better.. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 9am and lets just say I am slightly bricking it!! I'm trying to keep very positive about it but i think it's excitement and nerves kicking in too!! I'm glad yours went well and I bet it was such reassurance for you :) Now at least you can get really excited for baby now!! Hopefully I'll be in the same boat tomorrow! Watch this space!! xxxx

Hi Ellsbells. The nerves are soooo normal. I thought I was going to burst out crying when the scan started but as soon as i saw the little head on the monitor all nerves disappeared. I am sure you will be fine. Its such an amazing experience that will stay with us forever. I will wait for your update tomorrow :)

Fantastic news Strongminded. Thrilled for you. Now get shopping 🤗

Fantastic news Strongminded. Thrilled for you. Now get shopping 🤗

Yeh i need to get shppping Louise. When do you have your scan x x

Hi Ellsbells. Hope your scan went well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back