Workmen

Bloom

Reaction score
Dont you just hate it when your having work done in your house. :wall:

We are having a new boiler fitted this week so i have the chap upstairs fitting it.

I feel like im stuck in my lounge we only have a small house and i can't do anything apart from entertain DD and browse on here. I dont have any water or heating.

I cant go out my car is blocked in by his van anyway :wall:

So im afraid your stuck with me for the week :rotfl:

Sorry a random post but im bored.

I know what you mean!! I hate having workmen round, I always feel awkward round them, even tho it is MY house!!

I know exactly what you mean! the sailing for the olympics is being held near my house so they're doing all the houses up in the area.
They've got scaffolding up every where and occasionally when your on the loo you see workmen walking past the bathroom window!
The worse part is you have no choice but to walk under a ladder :eek:

Vickyleigh said:
I know exactly what you mean! the sailing for the olympics is being held near my house so they're doing all the houses up in the area.
They've got scaffolding up every where and occasionally when your on the loo you see workmen walking past the bathroom window!
The worse part is you have no choice but to walk under a ladder :eek:

That sounds terrible.

I love Weymouth thats where i was born i go back all the time. I used to love going to watch the carnival.

I was born and grew up in london we've lived in Weymouth for about 15 years and I absolutly love it!
I love the carnival but I especially love the red arrows. I took Summer this year and she was terrified of the loud noise they made as they flew over us.
It's a nightmare at the mo because they have gone olympics crazy! theres road works every where infact the whole of weymouth is one massive building site lol. Even portland is being done up.

aww bless u i hate havin workmen round coz i cannot parade around in skimpy vests and pants with my ass hanging out and i cant sing at the top of my voice! lol and they always talk to me as if im a child and its my parents house :wall:

the only time i dont mind workmen round is when they are hot and I get some eye candy to look at instead of Barney or The Tweenies!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Having said that, that happens very few and far between and they tend to look more like Yetis hairier and larger cousin...and WHY do they always wear jeans that are tooo small for them and expose their crack?? :puke:

It is crawling with them round here at the min :wall: :wall:

They are fitting new gas supply pipes to every house.

It is quite funny watching them racing wheel barrows up and down the street MUPPETS :rotfl:

OMG this is a nightmare we are going into week 2 now :wall:

Im stuck in my lounge i can't get any lunch, im forever making tea and i still have no hot water or heating :wall:

Sorry im feeling sorry for myself. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back