woohoo!

ahh your so lucky! id love to move to the country, its just not possible yet tho, best of luck with it

xx

:lol: :lol: we will be close to my mum too, so will have a baby sitterall the time, which we dont have here, finding it very frustrating as we found the house we want and an offer has been accepted and the guy say he will wait for us to sell ours but, im sure if it takes ages i will back out.

cheaper too, so were gonna do it up and buy lots of new furniture... awww i just cant wait to decorate another nursery lol

Congrats on your housie, Layla! Hope you'll be very happy there.
We're living out in the country in SA and have put our house in the market, too - having to move to city to be with hubby. Will miss it here, but if any of you have £160,000 to spend - check out our particulars and be tempted........ to think that we sold our 2 bedroom flat in Edinburgh for this price!!!! :shock:

http://www.seeff.com/searchresults/property.asp

Emilia xx

Congratulations it looks excellent!

We bought our own house a few years ago and it was more or less derelict and it was hard work doing it up. My job was to strip all the fireplaces and I used to fall asleep from the fumes lol

Looks like you can move stright in which is handy ;)

Lou :)

yeah no thing needs to be done to it which is good.

it was between this one, whihc was on for 114,950 or a slightly bigger house with was on for 109,950

the bigger one needed alot of work doing to it, whcih we didnt mind doing, would have cost about 10 grand to do everything, but then we saw the one we brought and thought for that extra 10 grand the work is already done for us, so we took the lazy option lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back