woohoo!

Layla

Reaction score
We just brought a house! :D

3 bedrooms, big through lounge/dinner, brand new fitted kitchen with hob and oven, brand new bathroom (just plain white) new boiler and rads, new double glazing, new carpets throughout, all matching! £113,000

Im so chuffed!!!

sorry, i know this is in the wrong section but im so excited i wanted everyone to see :)

xxx

Thats so not fair I can even buy a one bed flat for that in my area. You are so lucky its so exciting to have your own new house. Good luck with all the moving in. x

wow! congrats! new baby, new house: you're doing well girlie! :D
good luck with removal..xx

Great news Layla, it sound a fab place. Hoe it all goes through smoothly and that you are settled in there asap xx

its going to take 6 to 8 weeks to complete as long as everything goes well.

our morgage guy has managed to get us a mornage and a loan in one, so we brought the house for 113 but we are paying off our debts at teh same time, so our morgage will be for 120 all together

Great news!

Buying a house is so exciting! I've only done it once but it's amazing....I bet you can't wait to move in!!!

yeahhhhhhh...thats great news Layla! good for you.
xxxx

How lovely for you hun, same here though, you really couldn't get much for that in this area!!

Is it on the rightmove website? Do you have a link so we can be nosy!!??

awwww damn no fair lol we found a house we want, but no one wants to buy ours lol any one looking for a 3 bed house in southampton let me know lol

how much is yours up for?

Southampton is a lovely area, i stayed there for a weekend this time last year for a wedding.

are you anywhere near the new forest?

Hello

Its lovely hun im so happy for you hope you enjoy your new place.
Katrina

Wow that's brilliant Layla...

Now - make sure you move in on a Friday...bad luck otherwise!

*HUG*

Best of luck hun

Sue

Is that all?? I couldn't get a 1 bedroom flat/house here for that :shock:

It looks lovely mate well done bet your so excited!! :D

paradysso said:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-10554059.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

this is our house lol and yeah its about 10min drive to new forest, we take max walking there, we only been on market for about a month lol

wow your kitchen and garden are lovely! why do you want to move?

thanks layla

were moving to the country. and some where that alana can go to a nice school, and we need a bigger place really as we want another baby in next year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back