Grrr WORKMEN!!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I was looking forward to getting the house plastered but the workmen have been here since Monday and Im fed up now.

They asked me to lift the carpets so we rolled them up and put them in the spare bedroom. I didnt realise they'd use that room to do all the mixing and stuff though and instead of moving the carpet they've just stood all over it and now its full of dust and has plaster splattered all over it.

They've been alright until today but all I've heard this morning is them moaning and twisting cos apparently they're sick of doing this house now :shock:

Im gonna tell them to get their stuff and fook off in a minute :x

Oh Kirsty I know how u feel, I hate having workmen in the house it just makes you feel like its not your own home while they are there.

How long are they there for? :hug:

happy_chick said:
Oh Kirsty I know how u feel, I hate having workmen in the house it just makes you feel like its not your own home while they are there.

How long are they there for? :hug:

Well they said the job will probably be done tomorrow but one of them keeps going out every ten minutes so it'll probably take longer :roll:

I cant have my heating on, I cant get into my bathroom and our bedroom is filled with Josh's furniture. At least it'll be done for when the baby comes I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back