workings mums

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
hows do you fit everything in ? ive done 2 weeks now and 1 im cream crackered , missing hubby and leland loads , lelands turned into a daddies boy and has been pretty miserable with me today on my day off , i had loads to do today but only got the shopping part done ( to buy the things that i wanted to do eg ink etc) and took him to the lido and swings and thats it !!! i havent even had time to do the painting with him i wanted to and im back at work tomorrow :wall: how do you all do it ? and cope ?

also , those with sahd ,how do you then spilt the childcare when your home ???

brians doing brilliantly at home really , altho things like washing isnt totally getting done and lelands excema has flared up so i know he hasnt been creaming him 3 times a day :roll: his tired tho hahahaha guess its not that easy being at home !

I seem to get through life as a zombie now haha! I work mondays, wednesday and fridays 8am until 6pm looking after other peoples children then come home to have to sort out dinner and put the montser to bed, although me and OH do take it in turns. I take Ky to OHs mums on a monday and he comes to work with me on wed and fri's in the nursery. Luckily he loves nursery and its nice that i can check on him throughout the day.

Lol my solution to not going mad is to basically flake out on the sofa about an hour after the baby is in bed!! Seriously early nights are the key to success or you'll go insane!

yeh early nights would be good if i didnt suffer from not being able to fall asleep and ive run out of tamazapan and cant go doctore :rotfl: im doomed ! i working 5 days a week at the mo and its takes an hour to get there and back even tho its 15 mins up the road :wall: cos of carpark and walking to the store i have to leave at 8 to start at 9 :roll:

i just cant help but think , tues ( next day off) we go baby signing and after that next day off is sunday , so it might be a week before we do the painting that i really wanted to do today ! ( xas pressent stuff :wink:

How does one do it? My answer at present is that i have no idea at all. I wake at five thirty and leave the house by six. I am back by seven in the evening - the hubby works nights seven to seven; so i never see him. I spend the little time i have at home arguing with the eldest who is sixteen, chasing the ten year old to do his homework, clean his room and the rest of the time i dont have is devoted to washing feeding and putting the baby to bed. It is a nightmare and something has to give ...especially as you have probably noticed that no housework has been mentioned in the plan - so imagine the state of the house!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back