Working from home...

hels

Reaction score
when i have put 'work from home' in a search engine it brings up lots of links. Most of them are doing survays and stuff like that. It all sounds so wonderful, then they present you with the charge!!
We desperately need a little exta inccome, and wondered if any one has had any experience of these organisations, im guessing that if you have to pay them its a bit dodgy ???
Does anyone have any ideas for working from home?????

If you have to pay up front, don't touch it, they're usually pyramid type schemes (especially the ones you find on google), and they don't tell you what's involved until you sign up.

I've advertised data entry temp jobs for people to do from home with the job centre, and there's usually similar stuff they have on file - might be worth a try - http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/. Bad of me I know, but the wages people expect through a job centre advertisement are a lot lower than going through the online job sites, so you might get better pay going through the online sites http://www.monster.co.uk/ (or just search for 'jobs').

I do some surveys and I'm a mystery shopper.

Do you mind me asking how you get in to doing that Urchin..OH has slipped a disc and we just will not survive at the mo as he will only get SSP...when ever that comes though!

I applied to be a MS online.
Pm me with your email adress and i'll refer you to the surveys if you like.The money would never be like a wage, but if you review items too the money builds up.

Pyramid schemes are actually illegal.
there is multi level marketing companies which are quite legit.
I work from home with two companies - if you'd like any info then pm me

How about this??
http://www.biotrax.com/home.php
Hypernorm, ill do anything but selling, please feel free to PM me with details if i dont have to sell any thing...useless sales woman!

www.quidco.com is good - I've just received nearly £80 this month and will get a similar sum next month. It's mainly just doing things like joining Gala Bingo or Mecca Bingo through their link, depositing £10 (you normally get your first deposit matched) and playing a few games of bingo. I got £50 from Mecca :) Takes a while to get your money (normally 1-2 months) but it's quite good :)

What about ebay, find something that sells well and there you go, someone i work with his wife has had to give up work as she makes alot of money and its like a full time job - he won't tell me what she sales though, going to try and get into it.

Just start by selling unwanted stuff build up a bit of money in your paypal account and buy stuff online then your on your way.

Matenity and baby stuff sells quite well!!

Sue x

If you do go down the ebay route make sure you are self employed or declare your earnings as the VAT people are starting to look at peoples accounts - esp the big sellers who are not declaring what they are earning!

We just booked our hols through one of the companies that advertise on teletext. We'd rung round a few and they all work at home. I guess the telephone system must rotate round the different people who work for them and divert the call or something.

How about something like that?

Hi

I've always fancied being a proof reader and I expect that must be done from home. Whenever I read a book I always notice spelling mistakes or mistakes with grammar (even though my english isn't perfect)!.

How lovely to read things and find mistakes then get paid for it! If you type it into google lots of things come up about it but I havent looked into it any further than that.

Lou :)

Thanks for your help!
i love reading Lou, but not sure if im up to proof reading level LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back