Work Christmas party...

Luckybean27

Reaction score
Anyone planning to pull a sickie for there's?!

It's on the 2nd December and I have my scan on the 6th. I already feel uncomfortable at work being all bloated and just don't know what I would wear on the night to hide it. I am normally the one dancing on the table (although I don't drink) and people may suspect as I don't want to be dancing all night and I will get tired!

People are asking me what dress I am going to wear etc because I am all into dresses and heels, and being a size 8 often wear tight clothes.

Oh I don't know what to do! I want to go, love my work guys SO much and all being well this will be my last party with the company so don't want to miss it.

Help!!! Xxx

Its hard isnt it! Maybe look for a dress that's fitted and low-ish on the bust then loose at the waist so the eye is drawn to the bust line and the loose bit covers the bloating? You could always wear a big shiny necklace too? xxx

Are you showing? I would still go and enjoy myself if i thought it might be the last Xmas party with my work mates for a while if not ever. I think you will be fine, just wear a floaty dress if you have a small bump. xxx

I am going to mine, but it's on 9th December and I'm hoping to be scanned before then! If not, I'll get a looser dress and still dance and stuff. Altho people at work are already suspecting that I might be preg! A friend (who knows I am) was asked by 2 different people! xx

I don;t have a choice I organised it lol!!!

I am planning on a cleavage busting dress to hide the bloaty belly though......:lol::lol:

I've got a Christmas do on the 14th and it's for my OH family business so that could be interesting. I have a dress which is quite loose and will show some leg to take the attention away from my bloated tummy :) xxx

Buy one of those dresses that are tight fitting but with wavey arms and front. I have one myself altho i cant quite explain it lol.
Iv told people im on antibiotics due to a throat infection! X

We're going to a wedding just before I'm 12 weeks and I've got a warehouse dress that's short but sort of floaty with feathery sleeves. I'll find a picture but it looks so hideously unflattering in a pic and it's lovely on!

You should go if you feel up to it, keep your options open! :)

There are lots of beautiful dresses out there you could get :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back