Ladies who work ( tiredness)

I'm the same. I work in a nursery for 6 hours a day and at 3 when i finish i get home and crawl into bed! OH moans because i'm always asleep and doesn't get to actually see me to talk to. Im just telling him to sod off. Their are so many changes going on that ur body is not used to it is tiring! I say if ur tired sleep. :D

I worked when I was pregnant with Button. Basically for the first 15 weeks, I'd work 8 till 6, come home, in bed by 7 and then up at 7am. I just couldn't catch up!!

I am tired beyond reason! Work fulltime and have two teenagers and a hubby who is 250 miles away...I don't remember being this tired all those years ago - thought it was my age but you lot can't be as old as me lols...also my boobs hurt so much if I lay on my front it wakes me up!

Thing is once I get in bed I then can't sleep - is the strangest thing. Just trying to make sure I eat properly get plenty of fluids and plod on :) Mike - you sound like a fab hubby, does your wife know how lucky she is?

I'm really tired today! Went to bed at 9.30pm last night and slept through to 7am (with wee breaks!) but now I really need a nap - can't stop yawning. Hoping I will get an afternoon snooze if I finish work a bit early. Also having really achy shins! V strange x

Well I read dh something from the net about tiredness and he understands bless him! I have got more tired recently mainly in last week or so.

Hope you all are ok!!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back