Woohoo!!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just noticed my ticker says I only have 50 days to go, I can remember it saying 200 and odd and it doesnt seem like two mins since I was celebrating hitting double figures.

Also I'm in a good mood today as I'm finally in my new room (I swapped bedrooms with my parents to be next to the baby's room), I was laid in bed last night imagining the crib beside my bed with a baby in it, it's mad lol. It also means we can now decorate the baby's bedroom (we have been using it as a dumping ground for our stuff while decorating/moving bedrooms), the woodwork and ceiling are already done so just got to paper the walls and paint them (the walls are abit rough so we need the paper underneath) also getting a new carpet in there.

Once the baby's room is done I can unpack all her stuff and wash and hang them up etc, I can't wait. After I've finishd with all that I'm going to pack my hospital bag. All this will probably pass about a month on (we are one of those families that tend to drag things out :roll: ).

Everything seems to be coming together now and the end in sight, it's so exciting :D

Aw, how exciting, it's so lovely when you have everything set up and can picture bubs there with you.......as soon as you enter 3rd Tri time seems to fly although I suspect once you get close to due date it's all a bit of a waiting game! xx

Yeah it has flown by so far and I think the next few weeks will fly by while were busy, but after that I think the last few 3 weeks or so will drag on so much.

oooooohhhh! i know its so exciting isnt it! i cant wait to have my little man in my arms and in our room once everything is set up!

not long now girls!!!! :cheer: :hug:

so excited, its only a matter of time before we all meet our babies :D xxxxxxxx

Sounds like you are nearly organised and you have the fun things left to do for the next few weeks. I loved doing Lo's room and packing my hospital bag!!!lol :D

The whole of 3rd tri has flown by for me!
And yes i am now counting down the days rather then weeks lol, its so exciting that its so few days until baby is cooked

awww glad your feeling great hun - bet you cant wait to get started on the baby's bedroom!! :cheer:

just think....not long now until you will be holding your lil' girl!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back