Baby's room

daftscotslass

Reaction score
DSCN1503.jpg

Getting there! Bub will be in with us for a while so still trying to decide what I'm putting on the walls and finish accessorising! Please excuse all the crap on the chair, it's all stuff I'm selling on ebay!

This wee room was my parents-in-laws room (they're still referring to it as "their" room) for when they came over to stay from Holland. They were planning on coming over soon after the baby was born and only recently have realised that there would be no space for them to sleep in OUR BABY'S room any more. :rotfl:

:D Oh...how cute...I love seeing pictures of other peoples nurseries!!It looks lovely hun.xxxxx

That's lovely, there will be plenty of time to accessorize later.

We have a similar situation with hubby's family, we only have a 3 bed house and Jamie has his own room, baby's room is done now, so we don't have a spare. However all of his family are coming after baby is born and staying in hotel :D

It's lovely! :D Logan will be sharing a room with James after he's moved out of ours. Our guest room is downtairs so not really suitable for a permanent bedroom.
We keep James' toys in there so I can't see them and when he goes to bed we can pretend we don't have any kids :lol:

It is lovely! I love the border!
We have used our guest room for the baby's room too. We have another bedroom, but that is used for our computers and bookshelves, so guests willl have to stay at a hotel :D

We are STILL waiting for our nursery to be finished...the last bit of furniture was supposed to be here two weeks ago!! They said it would come today...but had a call to say not till next Friday now!!! :evil:
The baby will be here before it gets finished!!!!

I love other peoples nursery pics too! Its lovely hun.

Once mines done :pray: hopefully next weekend i'll pop some pics up
xxx

Thanks all!

I nearly had a fist fight with Mamas and Papas over the cot. We bought it from one of their shops on Boxing Day and were told it would be with us by the 3rd. 2 weeks later it still hadn't appeared so I chased it up. The delivery company had apparently been trying to get in touch (lies, we had NO missed calls on either of the numbers we left) and had left cards (no, they hadn't). They promised to send the next week. I gave them my mum's address and confirmed it all because I was back at work by then.

A week later, still nothing so I chased it up again. "We left a card but the cot has now been returned to the depot". They had NOT left a card at my house or my mum's. I again confirmed the delivery address as my mum's. Next day I came home to my OWN house to find a "sorry we missed you" card. I was absolutely RAGING. I wrote them a stonker of an email and had a phonecall within minutes (I ended the email "I'm glad I ordered the cot over 3 months before I was due to give birth, hopefully it will arrive before I go into labour"). Cot was with us the next day. Suffice to say I won't be buying from them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back