woohoo

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
yay, i cant believe it, im on my last ticker box :shock: :cheer:

not long to go now :cheer:

how are all you ladies?

Fantastic :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'm desperate to get to the 2nd last one at the moment, I think LO seems to be 'stuck' on the one he's in and won't move....fingers crossed it will in another day or two. At least I know it's 35 weeks for the last box!! xx

:oops: I take that last comment back I have just realised LO is in the 2nd to last box now....he must have moved on Wednesday....little monkey!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: i woundered if i was reading it wrong at first :lol:

i cant believe it, im going to have a baby :shock:

hope the last few weeks go quickly for you xx

I don't think it goes by weeks (the ticker boxes I mean) - I think it goes by months.

Nicola - I think you moved to your last box today since you have 2 months left (you are due on Aug 8th - right?)

Keslo - I think you moved to your last box yesterday since you are due on 7th July and have one month left

Sheesh - just read that back, how bored am I to have noticed this? :rotfl:

Valentine xxx

Thats why i have my idiot proof ticker so i dont get confused :oops:

valentine said:
Nicola - I think you moved to your last box today since you have 2 months left (you are due on Aug 8th - right?

Yes, spot on....8 weeks to go so your right I think (and yes 08/08 is right too - good memory!!) so silly ticker makes sense now!! Roll on 35 weeks and the last box!! I am so desperate to hold my little boy!!

wow valentine, well spotted :)

its so wierd. i still remember the morning sickness as if it was yeasterday. it has gone quickly, dispite it dragging when waiting to reach the 12week mark.

i guess the next miilestone thing will be 40weeks :cheer:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Thats why i have my idiot proof ticker so i dont get confused :oops:

aww sarah bless ya, its not a idiot proof ticker its lovely! :hug:

wow time really is going fast.... i can't believe you on your last pic :eek:

not long now in deed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads