woohoo rooms changed, i finally am going to have a nursery

mumofmany

Reaction score
well me and hubby are now downstairs our bedroom was the dining/playroom, the 2 eldest boys are now in what was our room, girls have stayed put, and baby is still in adjoining room except he joins with the boys instead of us. and now the old boys room is empty ready to be decorated for new baby. I have never had a nursery before so its taken till my 6th to have one, hence why I am so excited. my eldest was a bit miffed that he didn;t get the room downstairs but even though he is 14 no way would i rest with him being downstairs alone. he is happy now though its all changed, and he has a big room.
I am absolutely shattered now even though i didnlt do much hubby and eldest lad did the main of the work as alot of lifting, but to be fair i didnlt get much sleep last night my little boy no has chicken pox and i think myyoungest is getting them too as he has a few spots on his tummy and didn;t sleep well last night and has been wingy today.
anyway just wanted to sayi am so happy

Yay!!! We didn't have a nursery this time but I'm not fussed as I love having him in with us! So happy for you though!

Cool! Have you got an idea on how you want to decorate? I need to start stripping the awful wallpaper where nursery will be. Waiting till my 4d scan to decide how to decorate though.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no idea how to decorate it yet, i just look at borders going ooo and aahhh and not picking anything lol

i want a nursery :( sob sob lol

i feel for you with the kids having chicken pox mine had it 1 after each other early last year they didnt bother getting it all at the same time 1 would clear and get better and the other would start it was really draining and i wasnt pregnant so you have my full sympathy hun xx

thankyou it is tiring but hopefully it wll be over soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back