• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WooHoo night off!

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Just wanted to go yeah! cause after the hard time I have been having recently being trapped on my own all day not knowing anyone and the Tv not even working staring at the wall! OH mum is having Noah over night, and OH it taking me out to dinner, and then we are renting a DVD and having a nice night in, and I dont have to jump out of bed in the night to see to Noah and I can have a lie in. OH's mum is happy to look after him for a little sleep over, and said their is no hurry to pick him up tomorrow either.

Anyone recomend any good DVDs?

Yay that's fab!

What kind of movies do you like?

We watched "Inside Man" this week, it was really good...it's about a bank robbery.

Yeah I saw inside man at the cinema.

I havent seen flight 93, isnt that about 9/11 though? doesnt seem like a very chearfull film to snuggle up to.

As for films I love, I like loads, drama, romcoms, mainly cult fiction, stuff that is cleaver dark and twists a lot, or martial arts films with great cinimatography like hero or house of flying daggers. Basically anything other than horror!

V for Vendetta?

Lucky number Slevin? Have you seen that one? very twisty!

Oh yeah I fancied that lucky number slevin, is that out on DVD already then?

Also fancied that Tristan and Isolde, which has just come out to rent, has anyone seen it?

urchin said:
V for Vendetta?

Lucky number Slevin? Have you seen that one? very twisty!

Have had these two through on my DVD rental today! Spooky!

For a laugh, if you like cult films, have you seen Napolean Dynamite? Very funny! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back