Tri 3 today!! Eeek....

Pinktink23

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Some of you may have seen me in Tri 2 and i told you i wouldnt be long after you teeehee...:dance:
Can i say i am slightly more nervous now then i was. It means we are getting closer and it means not long and i will be meeting my Little man. Omg!! Im excited and scared... All sort of thoughts were running through my head last night... What if im not a good mum? what if he is as small as they say he is? have i got enough? (ok the last one i am disorganised... but i have an excuse or 2 haha)

The more nervous im getting the more snappy i am at home. i dont mean to be just i dont think my OH can see where my thoughts are coming from... Even though after the baby ill be thinking wow i really was a numpty haha...

Look forward to hearing all your ladies stories, Sharing mine... and see the gorgeous New arrivals...
:wave: Love A very excited, Scared but Happy Mum to be :)

xxx

:yay: welcome over hun! It is pretty scary hun, i am the worst wuss in the world and i was terrified when i got pregnant with my DD but the day my waters went i was really exited and not scared one bit :) i'm sure you will be the same as your due date looms :) and i'm sure you will make a fabby mum xx

:yay: welcome over hun! It is pretty scary hun, i am the worst wuss in the world and i was terrified when i got pregnant with my DD but the day my waters went i was really exited and not scared one bit :) i'm sure you will be the same as your due date looms :) and i'm sure you will make a fabby mum xx

Thanks Deedee, Normally my pain thresh hold is awful BUT ive always been determined not to show it and to just push through it. So im hoping its the same with labour and that my determination will carry me through. Its the WHAT IF's that my mind is getting to me... Ever heard the phrase cant stop my mind... Thats me.. i try and think of different things yet it still runs wild. I just hope my little man will be healthy on the day! :) Im glad im here though, I told you i wouldnt be far... i was too excited to let you stay here haha... xxx

Welcome to tri 3 Hun, at least you can share your worries and other thoughts on here. Your be fine I'm sure as these ladies are all lovely on here xx

Welcome to tri 3 Hun, at least you can share your worries and other thoughts on here. Your be fine I'm sure as these ladies are all lovely on here xx

Yeah this is true... The last 2 weeks when ive had problems in n out of hospital, these ladies have been my rock... Im glad to be in Tri 3 wasnt sure id make it... :) thanks xxx

My pain threshold is very poor...i cry if i stub my toe :rofl: so if i can do 29hrs in labour only opting for the epidural 2 hour before she was born i'm sure anyone can do it :) and yeah yo werent very far behind me at all :D xx

My pain threshold is very poor...i cry if i stub my toe :rofl: so if i can do 29hrs in labour only opting for the epidural 2 hour before she was born i'm sure anyone can do it :) and yeah yo werent very far behind me at all :D xx

Lol... stubbin your toe is very painful Deedee, I ran for the phone last year and stubbed my toe on the corner of the coffee table, still went shopping until my foot went purple and i realised i broke my toe haha :lol: Feel my pain haha...
Thanks for the vote of confidence... :hugs:
xxx

Ouchies :shock: lol and no worries :) bubs has gotta get out some how hehe!! xx

Hurrah, you're here! :yay:

I've been a grumpy cow too, you're not alone! I read an old wives' tale somewhere that women carrying boys tend to be grumpier! I don't know how true that is but it certainly applies to me!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back