woohoo made it to 34 weeks

spacehopper

Reaction score
Only 6 left :rotfl: god it feels miles away

OH had me writing lists last night of what he needs buy me and Archie, just last little bits. Also had me drawing a plan of the nursery :D

Everyone is telling me im only going go another couple of weeks but we need move out first as we live with my parents so he cant just yet lol

My ribs are going to break and my insides are so saw lol He is going to be tall as im 5ft9 and OH is 6ft2 lol

Ahhh i cant stop talking about it haha its all to exciting.

xx

:cheer: 6 isn't long! It'll fly by!

Bless your OH, he sounds so sweet! Love the name choice btw, my colleague's little boy is called Archie, such a sweet name :D

spacehopper said:
Everyone is telling me im only going go another couple of weeks but we need move out first as we live with my parents so he cant just yet lol
Piece of advice - Don't believe them!!

LOL - I'd ALWAYS recommend trying to assume you'll go overdue because that way, if you do pop early, it's a bonus, but if you go over you've prepared yourself iykwim?!

Oh, and if you break it down it makes it feel quicker;

- You have 3 weeks til full term
- You only have 2 more MW appointments til you're due
- You only have 1 more pay day til you're due

(If you look at it that way, it seems a little bit scarier!! lol) xx

Thanks, the name choice was his daddy's

Well i dont work so no pay haha but when you put it like that :shock: i only have 6 weeks left :rotfl:

Ahhh i just cant wait, i have had a bad year but with knowing LO is growing inside me its eased the pain.

xx

6 weeks only...congrats...soon it should start to wizzzz by...and then you start weeing for your whole neighbourhood :) Well I do anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back