I'm naughty but happy :-)

CONGRATULATIONS! I new it was your month!

I'm so, so pleased for you :hug: :cheer: :dance:

I tested this morning with an ebay cheapie and got BFN :( but still not technically due on til Monday so will do again. Not convinced it's my month though as definitely feel like AF is on the way! Oh well, on the positive side if I'm not pg I can have some brie which I'm REALLY craving right now! :lol:

WOOOOOOWZERS!

Congratulations Snuggle, so happy that it's your turn. I had a good feeling about you getting a BFP...

Yay!!! :cheer: :sleep: :wave:

Congratulations. Sorry it took so long to reply to this thread. I've been busy.

Thank you very much girls, I'm still around as I'm a bit nervous about going into 1st tri :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Snuggle! i hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!! :hug:

Sorry I missed your post waterlilie, thank you very much hun :hug: :hug:

babyblonde said:
I think it's gorgeous!

:lol: :lol: Thanks hun, thats my sexiest pose that is! You can all see why I'm preggers now, how can hubby resist me!! :lol:

Here's how paranoid I am - I won't put a picture of myself on here until we've told everyone (much later on!) as nobody knows we were trying and I'm freaked out someone will see it!!!!!!

Shame, cos I have a REALLY sexy picture of me eating watermelon!!!!

O wow hun!!!!!! Just saw this!!! many congratulations to you and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Carina :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Carina!!!! Where you been? Havent seen you around for ages!
Thank you hun, we are over the moon :hug: :hug:

Babyblonde, I must see that picture :lol: :lol:

ok PM didn't work so changed it anyway - cant get the watermelon one on yet but here's another sexy pic for your enjoyment!

Yes that is me desparately trying to look like I have a cleavage - there is some serious padding going on!

Hopefully won't be needing much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back